Established in 2019, we have quickly developed a reputation for cost effective solutions to our client’s needs & requirements. We currently work with a variety of NHS Trusts providing everything from guards to support duties at a COVID-19 testing centre. Additionally, we supply security for colleges and universities in the South West region. In the future, Gemini Security Team will continue to offer SIA security services for festivals and other public events, as and when they are allowed to fully open.
Professional and courteous continuity is key to our clients, and is how we build excellent relationships with them, tailoring our services to their needs.
I have worked in the security industry for over 13 years, working in various areas from retail, internal CCTV and mobile patrols, to festivals and crowd control. Prior to working in SIA security, I had a background in sales and warehouse management, so I am well versed in customer service and face to face contact.
I enjoy long walks with my dogs and family, as well as fishing, hunting and outdoor ventures.
It was in 2019 that I decided to pursue my goal of incorporating my team and developing a limited company . Thankfully, here we are now.
Prior to working at GST, I worked for Caerphilly Borough Council as a supervisor/co-ordinator for over 17 years, mostly in schools, organising various departments for duties within their job roles. I then left to become a supervisor for a cleaning company and eventually moved into a co-ordinator role, organising my own teams. I changed career into security around 7 years ago and found myself really enjoying the role.
Our company is committed to creating a hazard-free workplace. To this end, we will ensure workplace safety through preventative action and emergency management. Preventative actions are any actions we take to avoid injuries or illnesses related to the workplace. We will periodically conduct risk assessments and job hazard analyses (through a workplace safety committee) to uncover health risks to employees. We will then establish preventative measures to address risks accordingly.
At a minimum, we will:
- [Hold employee training sessions on safety standards and procedures.]
- [Make sure employees who work in dangerous locations are safe.]
- [Provide protective gear like gloves, protective uniforms and goggles.]
- [Direct inspectors and quality control employees to evaluate equipment and infrastructure regularly.]
Gemini Security Team Vacancies
We are always looking for SIA licensed, experienced and motivated security guards. If you think you have what it takes, please download and complete the form below . We will review your application and get back to you if successful.
As part of our hiring process, we may ask you to sign non-compete and non-disclosure agreements (NDAs.) We are also committed to:
- Restricting and monitoring access to sensitive data.
- Developing transparent data collection procedures.
- Training employees in online privacy and security measures.
- Building secure networks to protect online data from cyberattacks.
- Establishing data protection practices (e.g. secure locks, data encryption, frequent backups, access authorization.)